L.W.A. Book Club (Newsletter)
A reading group for letter writers and mail lovers. We focus on books that have to do with mail, letters, typewriters, fountain pens, and other postal related topics.
Book discussion takes place over a quarterly newsletter, which has a cut-out postcard for you to mail-in your comments on the book. You can either download the newsletter or get it via mail with the instructions below.
Spring Book Pick
Sister Love: The Letters of Audre Lorde and Pat Parker 1974-1989, by Audre Lorde and Pat Parker
Participate in the Discussion
- Cut comment postcard from the newsletter and write us your thoughts about the book. (We may include your comment it in the newsletter if you let us know it is OK to share!)
- Mail-in comments by July 31st to P.O. Box 221168, Chicago, IL 60622
- You can also comment in our Goodreads forums
Get Current Newsletter
Get a copy of the current Newsletter in the mail by sending in a S.A.S.E. (self-address stamped envelope) to:
Letter Writers Alliance
P.O. Box 221168
Chicago, IL 60622
- OR -
Download a digital version of the Newsletter
Download Newsletter PDF (2 pages, 837 KB)
- Don't know how to send a S.A.S.E. (self-addressed stamped envelope)? No worries, these S.A.S.E. instructions from on our Instagram explain how.
- Let us know you are reading along with #LWABookClub on Instagram and Twitter
- We used to host these discussions via live video. You can watch the archive of our Past Book Club Meet-ups on YouTube.